Bus SA is the voice of the South Australian bus and coach industry.
Our members are bus and coach operators offering services in the route, school, charter and tour sectors across the state. We provide a platform to unite the industry, and we aim to ensure buses and coaches operate safely and effectively.
Membership is open to any person, company or partnership accredited under Section 27 of the Passenger Transport Act (1994) to operate a passenger transport service within South Australia.
- Bus SA represents the interests of members through relations with government and other public forums. We maintain regular communication with members and focus on making the association relevant to members’ business.
- Member care – we deliver support services that help members manage sustainable and prosperous businesses. Either face-to-face or by telephone, we are available to our members to identify and discuss the issues that affect day-to-day operations.
- Open board meetings – Members may attend open Board Meetings as an observer, and can be involved in business discussion and gain valuable industry information.
- Policy statements – Moving People South Australia is a policy statement that depicts our vision for the industry in South Australia and will serve as a reference point in all advocacy and lobbying discussions. It will help Bus SA and its members gain traction with Government and other industry associations.
- Industrial relations – Members are linked to advice and assistance through APTIA.
- Publications and other marketing materials – Including regular updates of industry news and any other information relevant to our members.