Bus SA provides representation of the interests of its members in its relations with Government and at other public forums. Bus SA maintains regular communication with its members and focuses on making the association relevant to members’ businesses.
Bus SA offers a variety of member services, including:
- MemberCare – A member-focused service to ensure that we deliver support services that help members manage sustainable and prosperous businesses. It involves face-to-face consultation at least once a year at our members’ depots and is an opportunity to identify and discuss the issues that affect day-to-day operations.
- Open Board Meetings – Members may attend open Board Meetings as an observer, and can be involved in business discussion and gain valuable industry information.
- Policy Statements – Moving People South Australia is a policy statement that depicts our vision for the industry in South Australia and will serve as a reference point in all advocacy and lobbying discussions. It will help Bus SA and its members gain traction with Government and other industry associations.
- Management Series – A half-day event on current topics that add to operator and Government knowledge.
- Industrial Relations Forum – Members are linked to advice and assistance through APTIA.
- Regional Forums – Bus SA will visit regional South Australia for board meetings combined with an informal dinner/branch meeting. This is an opportunity to gain further information about how Bus SA supports members’ businesses.
- Publications and other marketing materials – Including regular updates of industry news and any other information relevant to our members.
Supplier partnerships – Including the Australian Bus and Coach Underwriters Australia, Australia’s leading bus insurer. 1% of the premium from members’ cover will go to Bus SA – so choosing ABCUA helps keep Bus SA running; and Bus Finance Australia, which offers financial solutions for bus and coach operators, including bus/business purchases and other needs.Back to Top